My Unplanned Umrah :One day in MAKKAH, One day in MADINA



OMG..where am I.. A place that I dreamt ever..!!
Hey guys... I am Hawa, just starting my first blog post on my trip to Umrah as it is very special to me... Wallahi.. it was awsomeee...!! As I am a good homemaker I always thought of sharing my life experiences. Using my influence for GOOD.

I had a normal life as all homemakers do, as u all know my kitchen is as messy, my toddler all ready to dismantle his toys and me in a condition of multitasking...Yeah!! Like.., THIS is NORMAL and I am a superWoman..yaay..!! 

So one fine day I ran to my ringing cellphone as it was my happiest ring of the year 2018.." hey sweetheart lets go to a place... " I mean ..yes of course..! But where..? " Are u ready to a place where we aren't taking our child..? " My answer was where are u taking me now..to a pub?
Oh My God... May God bless me. By the way, I have never been to a pub. it was a trip to Umrah..this was unplanned, never ever filled in my bucket list.



And we reached there. THE HOLY MAKKAH... It was around 8 'o' clock dawn time whilst we were getting to our Hotel which we all know it's famous for the Makkah Clock Royal Tower named A Fairmont Hotel. we just relaxed and rushed to our purpose. According to us, Muslims..We only just interpret a particular direction and open hands to our God. And this KAABA was the thing we are about to face...WOW..!!The feeling of being one step closer to it was astonishing and eye watery that God made us so lucky to be there. It was the best living moment of me and my husband together.

On November 12th, 2018 we left our beloved kid with my family and yes it was difficult but it was all the Almighty's best decision ever. We performed Umrah.. yes it was truly a blessing. It changed my life and made me closer to the one and only Allah. We spent the whole night in Makkah and I must say the view of Kaaba from the hotel prayer room was true bliss, an unforgettable view.




We were also in a hurry to reach MADINA. then in the morning. All anxious about how to reach there as soon as possible. I couldn't digest that my kid is not with me, but it was a bit comfortable also. That night around ten 'o' clock, we left Makkah and boarded a SAPTCO Bus to Madina. Being Tired..!! but the Bus had a better comfort service like a Plane. Yes, a six-hour nap travel and early morning before the sunrise we reached the peaceful cool breezed place Madina..!! And I saw the big beautiful Masjid, then the Green DOME. It was truly a beauty effect for my eyes and my soul. Alas..!! I saw the Raula Shareef of our beloved Prophet(pbuh). It was all a bunch of tasks for me which came to success. Because I and my Hubby were separated here unlike Makkah, I was totally blank and nervous but I got some beautiful strange sisters who helped me my way to RAULA in a quick run. I enjoyed the short FIVE-hour gap in Madina and it was our time to fly back home.



I recommend each and everyone to make a good plan and do your pilgrim duty as early as you can even if it is a Short Term Travel because there is No Tomorrow No Today for the Almighty's plan.

Comments

  1. Masha allah..may allah bless all of us..to make a better life..here and after..and..super da..nice blog..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yeah.. its so huge that the place drags me to go there as soon as I can..

      Delete
  3. 😍😍mashallah mashallah! I would lyk to come toooπŸ˜‡

    ReplyDelete
  4. asalam alaikum.. Alhamdulillah !!!Alhamdulillah !!!,for dat god had bless me n my hubby to see dat holy place makkah ...to touch dat kaabha in ds two hands(thinking f those days ....really i gt goosebumps ...ooohhh... is it true ...is it true dat i hv been thr)
    thn v performd umrah n to prayd to our hearts content πŸ’“ ..the way u have put ur feelings in words is truely amazing....makkah n madina r two places wer every muslim's heart wish to go...may Allah SWT bless us all to perform umrah n hajj bfr we turn to him....ameen....

    ReplyDelete
  5. asalam alaikum ...hawa...u may nt mk me out lyk who am i...bt bt i knw u....
    really!!! da way u hv put ur feelings in wrds is truely amazing....evn me one amng da blessd ppl who had chance to visit dat holy place makkah n madina....hope allah bless us all muslim to visit dat holy place n see kaaba in our eyes lively....nd to pray to hearts πŸ’“ content....as its dream f every ummah....ameen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ameen, Insha Allah..:-) whoever..:-* but, so close to me..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hawwa infact I've got a strong desire to perform umrah reading ur blog.may Allah give all of us am opportunity to perform dis holy deed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In sha Allah.. let ur desire come true as soon as possible

      Delete
  8. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  9. baby boooo😍😍😍😍😚such a Beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. πŸ˜šπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eternal beauty on earthπŸ’•One day In Sha Allah😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  12. May Allah subhanahu wa tha'ala give us an oppotunity to perform umrah and hajj...Aameen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Masha Allah❤ Such a wondrful feeling and you are all blessed Masha AllahπŸ’š May Allah bless all of us to get a chance for the pilgrimage Insha AllahπŸ’ž

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ma sha allahh
    And may Allah (SWT) accept your Umrah ♥️😘

    ReplyDelete
  15. Umrah Packages Assalamualekum, JazakAllah Khair for this informative blog. May Allah bless you with this consistent knowledge and help you grow as well as others grow by reading from it. umrah packages from delhi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Son, RIHAN is turning THREE

A quick and tasty starter meal?? Cook the BUTTERFLY CHICKEN