My Son, RIHAN is turning THREE

RIHAN IN MAMAS WORLD

A big wonder of mine happened on 23rd April 2016, a tiny fruit of us came out of my womb and we named him Rihan Mahsheed.. 

yes, my son is turning 3 this April 2019.. I still remember the day how i struggled to bring him out of my big tummy.. Which is so much divine to hear the baby cry and bear the pain.

The day I was caught to be a 'Mom 'was big happiness and excitement turned out to a big question mark ahead... .. that Am i doing a perfect job that Almighty had given to me... But God is so great that hez answering me step by step in all his growth stages..And yeah now in this 3 years of togetherness I can say confidently that I am a very good mom too..definitely proceeding to excellence in the future..
The suffer n struggle i pushed him to bring him out vanished the moment i felt his first cuddle..its all magical  and still a dream that this naughty bug came out of me...

The first birthday was the most awaited celebration for us that we went whole month shopping for his birthday outfit and this baby guy slept dozing when we sang the happy birthday chorus..
The second bday was also a small celebration with grandparents except for his favorite man, his dad. and now this is the third one with his favorite people families and neighbour friends all together...
I can remember each and every stage of him from baby bump to his toddleristic journey. I was counting my gestation period every now and then and after his birth. I enjoyed his company so well that couldn't stay away from him..I am so thankful and pleased that i shall get back those memories back again..

RIHAN's first bday


RIHANs second bday

And today April 23,2019, Mama's boy grew up turning three... we all the family and friends celebrated it with a bash. The birthday was lit as his favorite Granny gifted the traditional MUNDU and made him look like a true South Indian. I am posting this blog today as a special gift to look back to his childhood forever...



The birthday celebration this time was conducted in a spiderman theme as he is a die-hard spiderman fan.we were in confusion to select a venue but my friend, Ann Maria suggested to do the celebration in her home, which was truely a big help for us to invite everybody there. And the party was awesome as her house was spacious to fit my family and friends there.







I still can't believe my tiny baby which was so quiet one day grew naughty to his third bday so fast... I rewind my memories which were so beautiful and bliss each moment which made a close bond with him. he is the only important one now for me, and I miss most of his cuteness and naughty baby behavior.
Be a Mom and be bold to raise your kids to adapt all challenges of life. I can say that giving birth to a baby is also a big adventurous task..

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday Rihan. May Allah bless you with many more birthdays. 😙

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww. The way u explained those tiny tott's memory was all enough to understand the love u have for him. Stay blessed and may u have all happiness around may u celebrate his upcming bdays like this ❣️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Rehan🤗🤗loved his pose with Mundu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday baby
    Let almighty give you prosperous future

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday rihan...with lots of love
    Bijoi Aarush Jasna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowwww. . .as usual superb one. . . Now im die hard fan of urs Hawa❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ma sha alllah may tis butful jeorny continues last forever.ameenu

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanking you all for your comments❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Unplanned Umrah :One day in MAKKAH, One day in MADINA

A quick and tasty starter meal?? Cook the BUTTERFLY CHICKEN